How To Write Effective E-mails
These tips will help you write clearer e-mails that will result in faster and more complete, helpful replies. Many of these tips will also server you well outside the university environment.
- Use your university e-mail
- Start your subject line with a class tag, e.g., , , 
- Have a clear descriptive subject line
- Yo buddy definitely not the right way to address your professor.
- If you have an error, paste the exact error message (or a clear screen shot)
- Tell me what you have already tried to fix your problem.